The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Girls Newly Decorate Bathroom

My parents came in town this weekend and did a total bathroom makeover on the kids bathroom.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how it turned out!!
My mom MADE this precious little pictures!
Don't know if it shows up in the picture, but the girl above has a "B" on her dress and the one below has a "C".
Mom added the ribbon and flower embellishment to the lamp!  LOVE. IT.
This next addition to the room might be my FAVORITE!!
Bow organization!!
I was waiting to figure out what to do with the bows because I wanted to make sure it was something that coordinated with the new bathroom.  Organization makes me SOOOO HAPPY...especially when it looks THIS CUTE!!  And, of course, Mom made this as well...she's SO CRAFTY!!
It was really hard to get a picture of it all, so pretend like I'm not in it.
(Note - I'm in my Rangers shirt...that was a happier time...we went on to lose the World Series that night.)

Thank you SOOO MUCH, Mom and Dad for all of the hours invested in this project...from just making the drive all the way over here, topainting the entire room, multiple times (we had a major paint fiasco), to replacing all of the knobs (and the issues that came along with that), and to rehanging towel bars, all before the actual decorating even began.  And, of course, after MANY trips to MANY stores and MANY at home craft projects and A GAZILLION hours spent on-line coming up with ideas.

Ya'll are the best!!  And you did an AMAZING job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment