The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Monday, October 24, 2011

B & C's Weekend With the Gibbs

I have never left both of the girls with anyone for more than several hours because they are A LOT of FULL-TIME work!  (And I mean that in a "you barely get a chance to eat, sleep or bathe kind-of way.")  And I just think that is A LOT to ask of anyone, even if you are paying them.  That being said, for Auburn game weekend, Eddie and I just had so much going on (attending 2 wedding showers...hosting one of them, hosting the tailgate and attending the Razorback game), that I just couldn't see how we could make it work to have kids with us.  That, combined with the fact that I do think the girls have gotten remarkably easier in the past couple of weeks, I decided to ask my poor, sweet and always helpful parents if they could watch them for the weekend.  They naively said, "Sure!"  I'm not sure if they had any idea of the workload they were about to inherit!!  I think the weekend turned out great, though!
I had a blast seeing all of my girlfriends
(Andrea is the centerpiece in red and the soon-to-be bride.)
The shower was a success!
The Razorbacks won!!
And most importantly, Brooklyn and Chandler had a blast!
They got to go to the park!
And feed the ducks
They got to eat breakfast in front of the big screen!
They got to go to their cousin Reese's soccer game!
Sweet baby Chandler got lots of attention
And they had a blast playing at Mimi's


As you can see, they were never at a loss for friends or attention.
Thank you so much, Mom and Dad for making the weekend possible!  We owe you SO BIG!!
Especially, thank you for all of the great pictures!  I love that I don't feel like I missed out on anything while I was away!

No comments:

Post a Comment