The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Monday, October 3, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer...Part 2

Dallas Museum of Nature and Science
Dinosaur Dig!
Thermal Imaging
Firetruck
Water activity
Full-size cow that you could actually milk!  Of course, B only wanted to climb on it...

Live insect/amphibian/reptile wall
Chandler's perfectly sized bench

So...if you were coming to Dallas with children between ages 2 and 12 and were asking me what you should do, I would definitely say, "The Museum of Nature and Science!!"  They had SOOO much more to do than what I actually captured pictures of.  We spent most of our time in the children's museum that was 1 entire floor.  They had other sections on other floors that my kids were too little for this year, but we will definitely be going back.  You could easily go and spend an entire day here.  My kids are little and need naps so we only stayed half a day, but it was a total blast and they were very entertained the entire time.

Thanks for coming with us, Buie family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment