The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli-Lollipop

Chandler's 1st Birthday Party

Welcome to Chandler's Sweet Shoppe!
Cake balls on sticks = cake pops!



Her monthly photos from birth until now...

Thank you Mom and Ashley for all your help with the decor!!  Ya'll did SUCH a great job!!
Now time to party!!  Let's go get the little party people!!
(Thanks Ms. Margaret, Dad and Landry for keeping them while we got things set up!!)



 My brother, Brady, and his new "special friend," Valerie prepared some fabulous appetizers!

I don't know if you can see in the picture, but several of those appetizers are on little toothpicks so they kind-of carry on the theme of the lollipop party.  I didn't even mention that to them or ask them to do it.
Then, to top THAT off, they did THIS:

I mean, seriously????
How cute are they?!?
While they were preparing appetizers,
Mom was inside playing games and organizing crafts for the little party people.
A little game of "Find the Jelly Bean" which was hidden under 1 of the 3 cups
Coloring sheets
(with lollipops on them of course!)
Love how these crafts became part of the decor!  Great idea, Mom!!
So if Brady and Valerie were doing appetizers and Mom is in charge of activities for little one,
you might be wondering what I was doing?
Right.  Chandler is a bit of a "Mommy's Girl" these days!
And I couldn't deny the girl what she most desired at her own birthday party!!  =)
And their were a few guests that actually got to sit back and ENJOY the party
Well...at least for a little while
Presents



Dinnertime!
Then time for her BIG moment in the spotlight!
It's my party and I can cry if I want to!
I've been sitting in this chair for over an HOUR and this hat on my head is not making it any better!!
I want DOWN!

What is this sticky thing?  Is it supposed to help???
Oh, you eat it?
Now I get it!!  Don't you dare get me down!!
Seriously, this is too good everyone...you have to try some!

Community Cake, Cannon
Eat Some...
I said, "EAT SOME!"
The aftermath...

6 Kids + 1 Cake =
Pretty Impressive, huh?
 Great way to finish a fabulous party!!

Of course, I do have a to give a shout out to my fabulous photographers!!
They didn't get to be IN many of the pictures because they were working hard BEHIND the camera the entire time!!

Thank you so much to my sister-in-law (Ashely) and mother-in-law (Ms. Margaret) for doing such an awesome job of capturing the essence of the birthday party and getting the pictures to me so quickly.  Ya'll are the best!

But most especially, thank you to sweet Chandler Alexis for being such a FABULOUS birthday girl!

Happy 1st Birthday, Chandler!!

p.s.  Thank you Mom for making the adorable lollipop sugar cookies, helping with the cake balls, making fruit kabobs, making cupcakes, organizing games and crafts, helping to get supplies and doing all the decorating with Ashley.  And thank you Ashley for your good eye for helping to arrange everything!  Are you catching on here?  Beware of any parties I EVER invite you, too, because you just might end up with a job!!  I'm not a very good decorator, photographer or cook, but I sure know how to delegate to the people who are!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment