The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eddie's 35th Birthday

August 20, 2011
In my opinion, this is the BEST possible way to start a day!  The girls are so happy to see each other in the morning and they are just both so fresh and happy (although B still looks a little tired in this picture...)
 
After some good quality time with his girls, Eddie left "Hollywood" to go play some golf.
Next up?  Birthday party with his little family...
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Eddie
Happy Birthday to You!
And Many More...

And Chandler was there, too...

Just at my feet, of course!

And then for the grand finale...
I acted like I was just throwing together a spontaneous date night for the 2 of us for his birthday...
Surprise! 
Weeks before I had invited his best guy friends and their significant others to join us that evening at Del Frisco's.  It was restaurant week in Dallas so they were running a really neat special.
That's the look on his face when he first walked in!
(Thanks Brooke for capturing that moment for us!)
I was so proud of all of his friends.  No one leaked a word and they were all their on time and seated at the table when we walked in.  Such a fun and special night!!
He had a blast!!  (although I think it might have been even more fun for me!!)
Thank you to everyone for making it so special.
Happy Birthday, Eddie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment