The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Brooklyn's Big Girl Room

When Brooklyn turned 3, I decided it was finally time to move her from her crib to a big girl bed and turn her baby-ish nursery into a big girl room.  My friend, Stephanie Stewart, really has an eye for decorating so she is the one who "helped" me transform the room.  And by "help" I, of course, mean that she did it all herself.  (I just handed her hammer and nails and other important stuff like that.  =)

We'll do a before and after of each wall:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:


Before:

After:

Before:

After:

She's pretty amazing, huh???
Thank you, Stephanie!!

And the best part about it all is that Brooklyn LOVES it!!  She can't quit talking about the "purty, purty flowers" and her "princess bed."  Apparentely she thinks that the white sheer thing makes her a princess.  She even told Stephanie thank you for her room unprompted.  Melt my heart!!


3 comments:

  1. It looks amazing!! Great job to both Stephs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is awesome! I love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh, I LOVE it. The flowers are so awesome.

    I loved her sweet baby room too.

    ReplyDelete