The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chandler's Baby Shower

We are truly blessed with the most thoughtful and helpful neighbors EVER!  Even knowing this, I was still blown away by their generosity when they called and said that they wanted to do a shower for Baby Chandler!  Here is a picture of me with 2 of my neighbors and the hostesses of this shower, Karin (in pink) and Erin (in black).

THEN...I was totally blown away by HOW CUTE and HOW NICE everything looked at the shower!!  They are so good!  Check it out!





As party favors, they made these "baby powder" scented candles for everyone to take home.

It says:
Here's a candle for you to light
Once the stork has made its flight.
The flame will glow to celebrate,
Baby Chandler's arrival date

They had some cute and fun games planned.
And it was so fun to see people who I don't get to see as often as I'd like!

After the shower, I had a chance to organize Chandler's new things and we really ended up with a great assortment of practical things,
(Notice the personalized pacifiers!)
Crazy Cute things,
(and notice the detail on the sides of the canvas)
AND things that are useful AND cute!
Erin and Karin, thank you so much for all of the hard work, time and effort you put into making this shower so PERFECT for Chandler and me!  Thank you also to everyone who took precious time out of your days to come and be an important part of this day for us.  It really does mean so much more to me than I can actually put down in words!

Chandler will be here in just a little over 2 weeks!  I had an appointment today and the doctor guestimated her to be about 6 1/2 lbs!  I go back next Wednesday to get checked for "signs of labor."

I'll leave you with this picture of Brooklyn.  She came into the room where I was taking pictures of the gifts and started saying, "Cheeeeeeese," so I just had to take this pic (even though she has no pants on?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment