The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fantastic Fourth!

FOREVER thankful to all of the men and women who have FOUGHT for our FREEDOM and who have allowed us to enjoy so many things that we take for granted every single day!
Here are a few of the many of the things we enjoyed this weekend...

FAMILY
Eddie, Chandler and I at the reception of one of my very best friends on Saturday night.
Brooklyn and DooDad...best buds

FRIENDS

Dana (the new bride)

Allison


FUN!



FREEDOM
(Although we may not always choose it.)



FLAGS



Not pictured here:  FOOD and FIREWORKS!

Happy Birthday, America!!




2 comments:

  1. What a neat, clever post! I love all your patriotic things. You look SO GREAT! I am amazed.

    And thanks for the banner shoutout the other day! Sorry, I was out of town and couldn't comment about it. But I am so glad it worked out for her party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clever, clever posting, Steph! - with all your red, white and blue subtitles! Your flag cake turned out great!

    ReplyDelete