The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stock Show 2011

It feels like Eddie is ALWAYS on-call on weekends lately, so when he found out he had last Saturday off, he wanted us to have some plans to get out of the house and DO SOMETHING!
So...I called my friend, Brooke, to see what they were doing and it just so happened that it was the weekend of the Stock Show in Ft. Worth.  So we went!!

We had a great time even though Eddie looks miserable in the picture above.
And again in the picture below...
Brooklyn LOVED the petting zoo.

Loved it a little too much in my opinion...

Yes, that is a picture of a cow LICKING her face...much to my horror and disgust!!
And her hand.  I was outside the petting zoo with Chandler or I would have never allowed the "licking" part to happen.  YUCK!!

But she had the time of her life and that matters more than cow germs, right?

And, of course, Chandler enjoyed the Stock Show experience, too!!

And as for a bonus pic???
Chandler's hair is long enough to make into a tiny baby ponty tail!!


No comments:

Post a Comment