The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Thursday, January 20, 2011

5 Months Old!

My children go through ages and stages I wish I could bypass and some that I wish I could freeze. I definitely want to FREEZE the Chandler at the age she is now!!


She's finally starting to take better naps!  She had a relapse in her night-time sleeping, but is on a road to recovery.  She wakes up once around 3, eats and goes right back to sleep.  She should probably be sleeping through the night by now, but honestly???  I kind-of enjoy that sweet quiet time with her and I've gotten used to getting up at that time so it doesn't leave me sleep deprived.

Seriously, this is the child you want to do a photo shoot with!!  It doesn't take much at all to get her to smile or giggle.  She LOVES to take her bath, loves to eat, loves her carseat.  The first thing she does when I wake her up from a nap is smile!  I have no hesitations in taking her anywhere because she is pretty low-maintenance!
What does she NOT like?  Ummm...having her nose wiped?  (and, of course, normal baby stuff - being tired, hungry, etc)  She has gotten very "grabby" (grabs everything in sight) and is still VERY vocal.
Don't know if you can tell in the pictures, but her hair is still thin, straight and light brown (although her Dad would call it blonde).  Her eyes are still very blue and she is ALL CHEEKS!!  We laugh that everything she eats goes straight to her cheeks! 

She likes her excersaucer and ADORES her sister!!  Brooklyn often removes Chandlers hands from the toys and pushes them out of the way, but Chandler doesn't care.  She loves any opportunity she has to be close to and entertained by her sister.  I often find Chandler with her eyes locked on B and just grinning.

And, on occasion, Brooklyn loves her back!

Happy 5-Month Birthday, sweet Chandler!!
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. She is precious!!! So glad you got the night time routine figured out again. I'm sure it was all my words of wisdom that helped. Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete