The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Monday, January 31, 2011

Brooklyn's First Haircut

Brooklyn got her first haircut at 2 1/2 years old!!
The set up:
Keys to succes = Mr. Potato Head, Dora and a cup full of blueberries

The Barber:
My Mom

The Before Pic:

Oh, don't those straggly (is that a word) ends just drive you NUTS?!?

And after?

Drastic, huh?  =)

I'm not kidding when I say this is LITERALLY all of the hair we cut off...

It is all in just that one corner, but really has made a difference when her hair is dry.
Thanks Mimi!!

And, for the bonus pic...
Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. i know those horse pajamas! those were my girls right? love to see her wearing that stuff! and i laughed out loud when i saw how little you cut! :) i did not save any of their first hair. such a bad mom. i was a little dissapointed though because when i saw you had updated i thought it was going to be a post about potty training. anymore success this afternoon? for some reason you have super motivated me. CONSIDERING - most likely not going to - but thinking of starting friday and working all weekend since we'll be home anyways. but i don't know - going to wait and see how it works out for you these next few days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on her first hair cut! I thought I would scroll down and see it up to her ears or something. So funny you cut like 5 hairs!

    I first chopped Mill's at 17 months and blueberries were our method of distraction too!

    ReplyDelete