The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brooklyn and Barney

Brooklyn got tickets from Santa to see one of her favorite television characters LIVE in concert!
Barney!!
And he also brought tickets to her friends, Addisyn and Alexa, so we all got to go together!

We had great seats...just about 10 rows back from the stage!
No surprise, Brooklyn LOVED it!
She loved it so much I could not keep her in her seat!
Have you ever been in a car or room full of people where music is playing and when the chorus comes on EVERYONE knows it but you?  OKAY, maybe that just happens to me, BUT that is how I felt about Mr. Knickerbocker!
Only it feels even more strange, when that "group" of people included my 2-year-old daughter!! 

 Not only did she recognize the song in the first few beats, but knew the hand motions as well...and I was pretty sure I had never heard the song in my life!!

Brooklyn had a blast.  Of course, she would have preferred to actually be on-stage with Barney (you know how she LOVES her costume people), but this was the next best thing.

And I loved getting to share this experience with her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment