The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Friday, April 2, 2010

Where's Brooklyn?

If I ever get busy (getting dressed, cooking, handling something on the phone, etc) and lose track of Brooklyn for a minute, I can almost always find her in 1 of 4 places.

1.  In front of the TV in the playroom standing just like this...
(Most common)

2.  In our closet trying on all of Eddie's ties and my shoes...


3.  In the office emptying the trash can...


(my least favorite)

or 4.  In her room reading books to herself in Brooklyn-eese  (her own very developed language that only she understands)...

(my VERY favorite!!)

None of these pictures are that great, but if I distracted her she would stop what she was doing and I wanted to capture her exactly as I usually find her.

Now off to put together the rest of our new patio furniture!!  Happy Easter everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. hey Stephanie! This is adorable! Leslie told me about your blog, so hope you don't mind me stopping in every now and then!
    CONGRATULATIONS ON BABY #2!!!! Sooo excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! No telling where I will find Braysen once he can walk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so precious! And I can totally relate. Whenever I "lose" Miller in the house, there are always a few staple places I check first!

    I love the Broolyn-eese! So cute.

    Your new house looks AWESOME! You need to blog some pics of it so we can all see it back here.

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, please stop by ANYTIME!! I was totally stalking your blog until Ruby was born and it went private. Killing me! I'm dying to see pics of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. check again Steph! it's off private...
    www.wethreekiehns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete