The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend 2010

We had such a great Easter Weekend!!  It started off on Friday when Eddie was unexpectedly given the day off!  So...we used the day to go shopping for new patio furniture and it was a success.  Eddie spent the rest of the afternoon putting it together...
and it turned out looking great!

Then Eddie and I had a date night which consisted of eating at a nice restaurant and bowling.  Super-fun!

Saturday, we had some friends over to do an Easter Egg Hunt and to grill out...all while enjoying our new patio furniture of course!  Brooklyn's best friends Ava and Macy were really in the spirit of Easter...

How cute are they?!?  They brought over a pair of ears for Brooklyn, too, but she wouldn't leave them on long enough for a picture.  Boo!  The egg hunt was fun...

Then Sunday, we went to church for a full-out resurrection celebration.  I think part of the reason I don't take very many pictures is because I'M NO GOOD AT IT!!  Ugh!  Here are a few of the best ones I got of Brooklyn in her Easter clothes...



And for the grand finale...I've been working with Brooklyn on "show me your teeth" so that we could have a good "smiling" Easter pic...so here she is showing them to me...

The late afternoon/early evening turned out to be great weather so we decided to go out to eat at this really cool area called "The Harbor" that is near our house.  There are several restaurants with patio seating that overlooks the lake.  The area also has a walking trail and several dock areas with seating that you can check out.  Here is a pic of Eddie and Brooklyn enjoying the scenery after a FANTASTIC dinner on the water.

Hope your Easter was wonderful as well!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her Easter pics! That dress is precious. And her showing her teeth...hahaha, priceless!

    Your new patio furniture is SO PRETTY. I love the green pillows.

    That lake looks so nice. I bet you guys are close to all kind of neat places like that. Maybe I can see why you moved! Wow, and Eddie has some big ole arm muscles!

    ReplyDelete