The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Monday, November 12, 2012

37 Weeks Pregnant

Gibson has been measuring big for a while now and so my OBGYN thinks that it will be safest and best for the baby if we induce and take precious Baby Gibson about a week early.
So, at my last appointment, we scheduled an induction date for Monday, Nov 19th!!  
That is just 1 week from today and we are all SOOOO ready to meet this little guy!

I've really avoided the camera with this pregnancy, but after numerous requests and prompts,
here I am:
 Larger already now than I was with either of the girls on their delivery dates and I still have a week to go!!  Impressive...I know.
Eddie should definitely be getting some major kudos for all he has done over the last several weeks!!  Not only has he been very patient and sympathetic with me and all of pregnancy "issues", but he has also been extremely helpful in the kitchen and with the girls!!  And he's done this all on his own without ever being asked.  He's given almost every bath the girls have been given over the past 3 weeks.  Thank you, Eddie!!

1 comment: