The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Brooklyn's Room...Check!

I LOVE having company in town because it motivates me finish projects.  We are having company this weekend so this week my project has been to finish Brooklyn's room.  We've basically just duplicated the room in Arkansas, but for those of you who never saw that room, here it is completed in our new house in Texas...




I had to close the blinds to get the pictures to take, so it looks alot darker in these pictures than it is in real life.

Now we just have to get started on the new baby's room!  Speaking of "New Baby," I had another doctor's appointment today and everything looked good.  New Baby's heartrate was 148 and she is still measuring on the bigger side of normal.  I'm 25 weeks and she is measuring 29 weeks!!

We still don't have a name for our new baby girl, but think that we have it narrowed down to 3?  We like Delaney Meyer.  Meyer is a family name.  My only issue with this name is that Eddie said everyone will call her "Big D" and that just doesn't sit well with me!  We also like either Chandler Allyson or Chandler Alexis.  Eddie likes this name, but is kinda concerned because he thinks she might get mistaken for a boy.  Our third choice is Lakyn Alexis or Lakyn Meyer.  We both really like this name, but feel like Brooklyn and Lakyn might be to "water-y."    So that's where we are with that!

3 comments:

  1. Her room looks so GREAT! It looks like a designer came in and did it. I love the pink polka dots under her name.

    I LOVE your name choices. Is Meyer pronounced like mayor or like Oscar Meyer? I know that's probably a stupid question. I think I like Lakyn the best!

    I can't believe she's measuring that big! Maybe she will come early or maybe she'll be a 10 pounder! Just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Leslie! Meyer is like Oscar Meyer and if you like Lakyn the best, you have to vote!! Did you see my poll? It is in the top left-hand corner of this blog! You don't think it might be too water-ish to have Brooklyn and Lakyn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see it, but I'm going to vote now! I love the voting!!!

    ReplyDelete