The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Baby's Name!

I'm 27 weeks pregnant now and officially in my 3rd and last trimester of this pregnancy.  =(  It has gone by SO FAST!!  I'm still feeling GREAT and am really excited to announce that we've finally decided on a name!!  Our new baby's name will be...
Chandler Alexis Nalley
(It's a lot cuter in a Curlz or Cursive font, but the fonts that I have to choose from on this blog are limited.)

We are still working on the nursery, but we have picked out and purchased some really cute bedding!

We will be doing it with black furniture and green walls, though like this picture below.

We also have the crib and changing table that Chandler's VERY THOUGHTFUL Aunt Ashley is letting us borrow.  We just have to re-stain or paint it to match the room.  Thanks Ashley!!  You are the best!

I'll leave you with this cute picture of Eddie and Brooklyn from our trip to the zoo last Friday.

It was really a successful trip until these black clouds rolled over our heads bringing a WATERFALL of rain along with them!  According to Eddie and Brooklyn, though, this might have been the highlight of the whole fun day.  They sprinted ALL THE WAY to the car with Eddie pushing B in the stroller (with me about a mile behind trying to keep up).  She laughed and giggled and squealed the whole way like she was on the most fun roller coaster ride EVER!  By the time we got to the car, we were totally out of breath, laughing hysterically (including B) and looked like we had just climbed out of a swimming pool with our clothes on. Such fun times with the fam! 



5 comments:

  1. What a cute name! You look great! I'm so glad that you have a blog now so that I can keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the name! I can't wait to see baby Chandler! Are you absolutely 100% positive, like monogram it on things positive?

    I LOVE, LOVE that bedding. It's the poshest thing I have ever seen!

    You LOOK beautiful! And so tiny. I love the Citizen maternity jeans girl!

    The zoo sounds so fun. And look at Eddie with those big guns! Haha, I'm just joking, I just thought I'd throw that in there because of last time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I came across your blog!! It's adorable and you are a hot pregnant momma! I love the name and bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Leslie, the name is for sure...It's on facebook, the blog...there's no turning back now! =) And, I'm telling you, I look much bigger in person...I don't know what is up with these pictures! But thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Whitney! I'm not a very good blogger, but I'm trying. Your blog it super-cute!!

    ReplyDelete