The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Monday, March 22, 2010

She Said YES!!

One of my long-time best friends is getting married in June, so this weekend we threw her a shower in Texarkana. 
Dana (Bride-to-be), Allison (one of our best friends from High School) and me

My friend Leslie makes super-cute banners so I had her make me one for the shower.  I think it turned out SOOO cute!!
She makes them for all occasions and in many different colors.  Check out all of her cute stuff!   www.etsy.com/shop/thespoiledwall

After the shower, we headed over to my brother's house so Brooklyn could play with her cousins.  She just had a blast playing with her cousin Reese!


And she is beginning to get into the Easter spirit thanks to her cool new hat from Mimi...Thanks Mimi Sue!

And just 3 more days until we find out the gender of Baby #2!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl, thanks for the Spoiled Wall love! You are too sweet. I LOVE the blog! You are such a pro blogger.

    I can't wait to hear what the baby is! I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete