The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

5th Wedding Anniversary Weekend


For our 5th wedding anniversary, we decided to celebrate in Hot Springs, AR. Friday night, we went out to eat at this great local Italian restaurant called Jahna's. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was very fun! Part of the reason I've started blogging is to hold myself accountable for taking more pictures because I'm really the worst EVER! With that being said, I really wanted to get a picture of the two of us at Jahna's and was trying to figure out the best way. Eddie thought it would be really embarrassing to ASK anyone to take our picture and so, after harrassing him all night, he agreed to this. I could come sit on his side of the booth and he would take our picture. He really does not like to call any attention to himself, so he said he would only take 1 picture and then I had to go back to my side as quickly as possible. Here was the picture he took:

Clearly not the greatest picture and so he agreed to take one more...but this was the last one...really.
Yeah, he may have overcompensated alittle on the head tilt, but at least he looks alittle happier in this picture.  Does this make you laugh hysterically? I was doubled over laughing so hard I could not get out of his side of the booth! I have to say that it really is fun being married to this guy...he can really make me laugh!  After dinner, we went to see The Blind Side...great, great movie!!

Saturday, we were off to the races! A bunch of our friends were in Hot Springs this weekend celebrating our good friend, Michelle's, birthday. We met up with them at the races.

(A picture of the girls: Andrea, me, Alexia, Brooke, Michelle and her sister, Angie)
Meanwhile, Brooklyn was had a blast with Mimi and Doodad in Texarkana.

Thanks Mimi and Doodad for taking care of her so that Eddie and I could enjoy a weekend of eating out, sleeping in, and celebrating our first 5 years together!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is HYSTERICAL. I know I have only met Eddie like once, but I was laughing so hard because it's so something my husband would do!

    ReplyDelete