The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

17 Weeks and Bumping Right Along

I've had my blog page set up for about 3 weeks now, but have been waiting for something grand and exciting to make as my first blog entry. Well, after 3 blog-less weeks, I've realized that maybe our life isn' t that grand and exciting??? So...this will have to do as our first blog.


I can't ever seem to coordinate with Eddie with getting a picture of the bump so I attempted to do it myself in the mirror. (Hence, the crazy eyes) I'm 17 weeks pregnant now and had a regular Dr's appointment today. Baby's heartrate was in the 140's and everything looked good. The most exciting party of the appointment was that we scheduled THE BIG SONOGRAM!! (The one where they measure all of the baby parts and let us know the gender!!) The BIG DATE is March 25th at 2:15!! That's right...in just 2 weeks we will know the gender!!


And latest with Brooklyn? She is REALLY into putting on shoes. She is constantly going into our closet and coming out wearing a pair of our shoes. When we go to playlands at fast food places I have to stand guard over the shoe cubby holes because she wants to put on all of the other kids' shoes. Gross! Last week she managed to get a pair of her own shoes on all by herself (a pair that I find alittle hard to get on her feet as they are getting too small...so it was really impressive). Yesterday I walked into the kitchen to find this...

Can you tell how proud she is of herself? If you are not sure exactly what is going on here, Brooklyn is not wearing any pants and has managed to get into my rainboots that are as long as her legs. She was so happy about her accomplishment, she could not stop giggling. This is a pretty fun stage of life!




3 comments:

  1. I love the pic with the boots! Adorable!! Looking forward to more posts! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is hilarious! I laughed out loud when I saw that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe you find out in 2 weeks!!! and on lawson's birthday no less! makes me think it is going to be a girl now...???? :) so excited!!! and yay for your first blog, i've been checking!

    ReplyDelete