The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's 2014

Valentine's Day was pretty low-key this year for us.  Chandler had been out of school because of her tonsillectomy, but we decided to make an appearance at their school Valentine's party.
 Gibson came with us and got him all squared away with a snack in his stroller so that I could sit by Chan and give her my attention.  We were deep in conversation when I glanced over to check on Gibson.  This is what I saw!
 He was NOT lacking for any attention.  1 kid giving him a drink, another giving him a goldfish and a third friend getting the next goldfish lined up for for him!
 Afterwards, I needed to do a quick return at Charming Charlie's.  So you've heard the saying about the kid in the candy store?  Well, for my super-girly girl...Charming Charlie's IS her candy store.  I think she tried on every bracelet, necklace, ring, headband, etc that was in her reach.  She thought this headband was a bejeweled pirate patch.  Ha!
 Brooklyn had a BLAST at her school party, too!  Love all her little friends!!
After dinner that night, we came home to let them open their final Valentine's gifts from their Grandparents.


No comments:

Post a Comment