The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Too Sweet Sisters

I don't know exactly how it happened...
 But this night pictured above was historical.  They cuddled and SHARED the IPAD!!
And ever since then, they are all about snuggling with each other and being "cozy."

 When we used to go places, they would each go in their own direction, but now they prefer to play and stick together.  It's SO CUTE and blesses my heart!!
 You can hardly get them to take a picture together without B's arm around Chandler!  
 Brooklyn gives Chandler kisses and hugs all the time and says, "Chandler, I just love you SOOOO much!"
 I'd even be as bold to say they get along 90% of the time! 
My parents kept them for us last weekend and got to witness some of their sweetness.
 All of these pictures below are of them playing together or just side by side while they were at my mom's.  Thanks for the pictures Mimi!
 I'm so thankful that this sweet streak has come in time for Baby Gibson's arrival!!
 Brooklyn will often help Chandler do these more "babyish" puzzles.  She'll show her where to put the pieces and when Chandler gets it right she'll say, "Great job, Chandler" and clap and sing her praises in a very excited voice.  She's an excellent cheerleader!
 And for harder puzzles, or blocks, or legos...Chandler one by one will hand B the pieces to put them where they need to go.  I can't imagine that this is any fun for her, but Chandler is very patient to be a helper and do her part.
 Just wish I could FREEZE them like this!
Love these girls!!

p.s.  Thanks, Mom and Dad, for keeping them over the past couple of weekends so we could go to the Razorbcak games!!

No comments:

Post a Comment