The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Girly Girls

Last Saturday my girls had the best day ever!!  My niece, Lawson, was celebrating her birthday at this really cool place called "Girly Girls," where you get to dress up in "costumes"...

You KNOW my girls were all about that!  
Then you got to get a colorful hair extension and make-up.  


 Brooklyn has always been a little scared of make-up???  But we'd been talking it up all week and she was FINALLY ready to wear some for the first time ever!!


And Brooklyn has also always been afraid of having paint on her nails, but again, after talking it up all week, she couldn't WAIT her turn.  She had been saying all week that she wanted pink because it was her favorite color.  (having a favorite anything is also new!)
Chandler has always been a very girly-girl and was all about make-up and having her nails done.
 Even though I knew she'd like it, I was shocked by how still she sat  to have it done!!
Then they got to eat yummy cupcakes

 And Brooklyn had her first soda ever!  
(that I know about =))
The girls had SOOOO much fun and were in total heaven!
Brooklyn could not stop staring at her nails the rest of the night and couldn't wait to show her Sunday school teacher the next morning at church.  As soon as we got home from church she asked me to take a picture of her nails and to send it to "her Gie-gie" (Eddie's mom), so we did!
 She wanted to see the picture before I sent it...she told me she looked crazy in the picture above, so we took another one
 Again, she thought she looked to crazy so I told her we would try ONE MORE TIME
Still looks a little crazy, but you see her nails so that's the most important part.

Happy 8th Birthday, Lawson!

1 comment: