The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Girls Weekend 2001

Ahhhh....girls weekend!
My weekend with no repsonsibilities or stress in life.  Our annual weekend to just get together, laugh, talk, eat, laugh, relax, catch up, laugh and this year we also got to celebrate the birth of Melanie's sweet new baby, Quinn, and Andrea's recent engagement!!  Congratulations Melanie and Andrea!!  I didn't take any pictures from the weekend because I was completely OFF DUTY!

Off Duty, that is, thanks to the village of people taking care of my children back home!! 
A HUGE thanks to...

EDDIE


MOM



DAD




LAWSON






and BEN (sorry Ben...couldn't find any pics with you in it)
  for taking such great care of the girls so that I could really relax and recharge!!

Now, if you're doing the math, you probably noticed that there were a few more children in the pictures than just my 2.  Mom and Dad were also watching my sister's kids (Lawson and Hudson) while they were out of town and also were up for watching the Wyatt twins for a couple of hours while Ben and Eddie played golf.

That's right.  6 kids and 2 adults.  WOW!  They were really cute about it, though, and just ran it like a preschool.  They had researched crafts and activities that they could do and it looks and sounds like the "Gibbs Pre-school" might have a future in the business world.  =)
A future, that is, if they ever fully recover from that weekend.  =)
 
This was the first time that I've left Chandler overnight, so before I left, I did get to spend one last night of quality time with my girls and my precious neice and nephew.  We had dinner and enjoyed the live music down at the Harbor.
 

It was the perfect "send-off" for a perfect weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment