The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Sunday, July 17, 2011

11 Months Old!!

Chandler Alexis Nalley @ 11 months
Right now, Chandler acts way older than only 11 months to me.  What happened to my baby????

Newest Tricks:

points remote control towards TV
holds phone to her ear
walks to door and says, "Bye, Bye"
tries to comb her own hair
Brings book to me and sits in my lap for me to read it to her

points to pictures in the book
walks aroud while drinking out of sippy cup (Brooklyn's...not even the baby kind)
helps "clean up"...puts toys in bins
turns on Brooklyn's sound machine
attempts to flush potty (without prompting) after B finishes...she knows that comes next
she helps step out of her bloomers or pants if you take them off while she's standing

Is she smart or what?

Chandler attended her first Rangers Game this month
She did great!  It was close to bedtime, so we put her carrier and she slept thru most of it.

Chandler is very easy-going and content most of the time.

She's been here less than a year, but I CANNOT imagine our family without her!!
Happy 11-month Birthday, Sweet Chandler!!

WE LOVE YOU!!

p.s.  Does my mother-in-law take some great pictures or what?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment