The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Thursday, June 16, 2011

10 Months Old!!


Just for fun...here is a picture of Brooklyn at 10 months (the same age)...

Except for the eyes, they look so totally different!!
Now, back to Chandler
Chandler's New Tricks:
plays "Pattycake"

plays peekaboo (she puts her hands on her head instead of over her eyes...priceless!)
shakes her head "no"
dances
knows her name
knows where her belly is
gives kisses
imitates sounds (smacking, blowing, etc)
If you ask her how big is Chandler, she lifts both hands high above her head for soooo big.

feeds other people her finger foods
grabs other peoples hands to make them clap
Walks (preferred method these days)
stands up from the ground all by herself (doesn't use anything to pull up)

Unfortunately this new found walking and independence has made her less of a lap baby.  =(
Chandler's personality is really starting to develop.  She LOVES to make us laugh and is very funny.  When she gets a good response out of us...she'll do it OVER and OVER and OVER again.  (and of course we laugh every time)

The thing that people comment on the most about Chandler is
surprisingly NOT her chubby little cheeks, but her very blue eyes.

Although we lather her with sunscreen every time we go outside, she has still managed to get a little bit of a tan.  I know this because her skin is still very white between all of her many rolls.  LOVE IT!
Can you believe she has enough hair for pigtails???  And check-out those fabulous arm rolls.  Such a chunk!
So thankful to God for this happy, healthy baby!  We feel so lucky to have her and are NOT taking her for granted.  Happy 10-month birthday, Baby Chandler!!



3 comments:

  1. Ok, the eyes are just a tad bit AMAZING!!! Wow. I never realized that. Brooklyn's eyes are beautiful too, I remember.

    I love how you document every detail of their ages. That will be awesome to look back on. I need to do more of that.

    But am I the only one monster jealous of you in a bikini??? I mean is it cause I am chubs over here or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Leslie! I'm not doing as good of a job in their ACTUAL baby books so I'm hoping to have it written down for them SOMEWHERE!

    And yes, it is just because you had a baby like YESTERDAY that you think that. So embarrassed that you noticed that...I was hoping that the baby in the BRIGHT YELLOW polka dot bathing suit would divert all of the attention from my rolls!! Gross! Apparently I need to work on my cropping skills!!

    ReplyDelete