The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend 2011

Sentimental Sunday

Chandler (who was sadly very feverish) wore Brooklyn's old Easter dress

and Brooklyn wore Lawson's old special occasion dress to church
After church (and after a little tylenol for Chandler), Mom and Dad had a playdate with B &C

While Eddie and I had a date of our own!!  We went to the Byron Nelson and had SO. MUCH. FUN!!
I was really just excited to spend some time in the sunshine and relax and didn't think I'd care that much about the actual golf  being played, but I was wrong!! 

I was TOTALLY into it!!  As it turns out, I think I can get into just about any sport if I'm attending the event live and in person!!  I can't wait for the Byron Nelson to come around next year and I'm pretty certain I'll be able to drag Eddie along with me :)!!

Memorial Day Morning

A Little Snuggling with Mimi and DooDad
Before heading to the water park


Then home to celebrate with a cookout followed up by some yummy and patriotic cookie cake!

And finished off with a little playing in the backyard on the swingset...
 
Very fun times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment