The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Western Day

Yesterday was "Western Day" at Brooklyn's school
B wasn't really in the mood to have her picture made,
but I tried so hard because she makes a pretty cute little cowgirl!
This is the best picture I got of her where you could see her pigtails AND pink cowgirls boots.
Doing a little hoe-down
Of course, the other day when I was trying to get a picture of Chandler's tooth, she kept getting in front of the camera, saying cheese and couldn't BE any more cooperative.  The jealousy has DEFINITELY set in!

Look how happy she is that I am taking a picture of her instead of Chandler!
I mean, wow.

1 comment:

  1. You tell that buckaroo to giddy on up over here cause she is tooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete