The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl XLV

Eddie and I hosted a Superbowl Party at our house and had SO MUCH FUN thanks to our guests!! 
They were so fun, laid-back and RIDICULOUSLY helpful!!  They brought food and drinks; watched, entertained and fed our children; AND cleaned up the toys and food before they left.  I mean, seriously????  Here are a couple of pictures of our fabulous guests:

(Still need to master the settings on my camera to adjust for lighting!)

and the little "party people"
Banished to the swing!
(Chandler has had RSV so we had to keep her isolated from the other children)
And, quite possibly my favorite part of the day...
THE HALF-TIME SHOW!
I don't think anyone loved it as much as Ava, Macy and Brooklyn, though!
Notice, at the end of the show, everyone started clapping for the show, but Brooklyn (who LOVES to be the center of attention) thinks the applause are for her!


Oh...I'm so disappointed...the video on here turned out so blurry and I don't know how to fix it...oh well, you get the point.

Such a fun day!  A CRAZY HUGE thanks to all of our guests and for all of your help, introducing us to "scotcharoos" (yummy dessert) and for just being so stinkin' fun!

And, of course, bonus pics...I was experimenting with Chandlers hair and attempted pigtails.


No comments:

Post a Comment