The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

6 Months Old!

OK...seriously?!?
I think I mentioned on the last post that Chandler is the perfect photo shoot baby.
These are the 4 shots I took of her in her crib and I cannot choose just one!
So yummy-licious!!
And her cheeks are still fabulous and chunky as ever!

At 6 months of age,
Chandler can roll over both ways
She's found her feet
And she has started really babbling:  da-da-da, bye-bye-bye, and grrrrrrrr
Such precious little baby sounds!

She has definite preferences in baby food (not a fan of green).
She is not a good sleeper (day or night).  She was sleeping through the night until she got RSV and I think she got used to my company at night.  =)
All in all, though, she is a really happy baby and it is so fun having her in our little family!


1 comment: