The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Love at First Bite?

Chandler had her first bite EVER of food on Christmas Day!
(I haven't figured out how to crop the video yet so sorry that this is a little long!!)
Her reaction was complete indifference...as if this was just something that she did every day.

I hadn't planned on her having her first bite Christmas Day, but that is just kind-of how it worked out which ended up perfect because I had plenty of people to video tape and get pictures.  Thanks Mom, Dad and Brady!!
How would you like to take your first bite with all of that (scary-excited-phsycho mom, and 2 video cameras) in your face???  Sorry, Chandler!

 And, as a bonus, here are just a few cute pics I've gotten of her recently:

2 comments:

  1. hahaha that picture of you, your mom & dad in front of her is priceless!! it made me laugh out loud!!! :) cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I was laughing SO hard at the pic of you guys ambushing her! It is hysterical. I love that it's like the SUPER proud grandparents. It's like she is winning the Pulitzer Prize!

    ReplyDelete