The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girls Rock!


My mom recently had surgery on both feet and has to stay off of them for 8 weeks!  So my sister and I planned a trip to Texarkana to surprise her.  Our plan was just to make it a fun girls weekend, run errands and help mom get some things done around the house, and to hopefully give my Dad a little break for the weekend since he has been her full-time caregiver.

Eddie kept Brooklyn all weekend by himself (Thanks Eddie!!), but I'm just not ready to spend an entire night away Chandler yet, so she tagged along, too!

Mom and Natalie didn't seem to mind!
Natalie and I spent some time in the kitchen getting some future meals prepared and frozen.
We got most of her Christmas presents wrapped.

And we had fun just hanging out watching girly TV shows. 


My Dad was in the room during part of this TV time and asked, "Is this WHOLE SHOW just about wedding dresses???"  Hilarious!  He normally would have sports on TV, but allowed us to have control of the remote for this special weekend (although I know it was killing him).  Thanks, Dad! 

Natalie and I were delighted to have the opportunity to serve our Mom becaue of all that she has done for us!!

"Her children rise up, and call her blessed..."  Proverbs 31:28

Get well soon, Mom!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love you! And some day your girls will rise up and call you blessed!

    ReplyDelete