The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fair 2014

Fair.....ly certain I'm thankful the fair only comes once a year!  =)


Eddie had to work on their fair day this year so I attempted taking these three cuties to the fair by myself in brutally hot temperatures.


Fortunately, Brooklyn's bestie, Elise, and her mom and brother joined us, too!!


So it was the 2 of us adults and these 5 little cuties!


Fortunately for me, Elise's mom, Kayli is a State Fair expert!!


Getting all 5 to look at the camera and smile = impossible!
We started off doing "Little Hands on the Farm"...it's free!
Then we headed over to the petting zoo and looked at all the animals.
Then it was time for rides!
Brooklyn was tall enough to ride a "real" roller coaster and was all about it!
Chandler and Elise were too scared so Kayli took them to do another ride and I had Gibson so I couldn't ride with her so Brave Brooklyn rode it all by herself!!


And loved it!!  
We saw Big Tex!

And Kayli introduced us to the FREE children's area!!
What?!?
It had this giant elephant the kids had a blast playing on!
a little shaded tent  (that I can't find my pictures of), 
where the kids could go in and decorate these tiny pumpkins
This playhouse that was fenced in...perfect for my wandering little fella...where this giant bubble blower constantly blew giant bubbles!!
Inside this playhouse was face painting.  
There were also these little covered sandboxes where the kids played for a while.
And there was another area with a puppet show.  
I'm hoping to find the rest of these pictures!!  
The kids had a blast...it wore me out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment