The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This year my Mother's Day started off with Muffins with Mom at school
 We attempted self-photos...not the absolute best, but you get the idea!
Chan made with this sweet votive candle holder...her thumbprints are the center of those little flowers!
 I LOVE Brooklyn's sweet little answers on this placemat she made me!
Gotta love it when your job is to "wear clothes" and I'm guessing we must have had tacos the night before this survey???
 Love all of the hands and arms in the picture above...can you tell whose are whose?  =)
 Chan proudly brought those beautiful roses and sweet little card for me out of her Sunday School class!  She's got some awesome teachers!!
The kids also got me a gift card for some pampering at a spa!  Pretty fabulous day and feel pretty blessed to have the awesome privilege of mothering these amazing little humans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment