The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Thursday, August 23, 2012

26 Weeks Pregnant with #3

Just a quick update on Baby Gibson:

I went to Dr on Monday and his heart rate was in the 140's, which is normal.  
The girls went with me for the second time and LOVE hearing his little heartbeat.  When we got home they got out the stethoscope "doctor bag" and wanted to listen to my belly again.  

He was measuring 27 weeks and I'm 26 weeks which didn't surprise me at all.  I feel like he is bigger than my other babies were.  He is already taking up a lot of my lung space to where it is hard for me take a good deep breath.  This happened with the girls, too, but I felt like it was more towards the very end of my pregnancy.

I passed my glucose test, feel great and go back to the doctor in 3 weeks.  I'm already at the end of my second trimester and that's about all there is to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment