The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Friday, December 16, 2011

Life with Chandler @ 16 months

Oh, our sweet little Chan-Chan!!
Chandler is a total cuddle-bug!!  She wakes up pretty early every morning, but will come cuddle with me in bed for like 2 hours until it's REALLY time to get up.  And honestly?  It's SO STINKING SWEET I don't even mind it!!  She will lay nose to nose or cheek to cheek...no concept of personal space whatsoever.  Love. Her.


She is very verbal for a 16 month old.  She will try her best to repeat any word you say and I'd just have to guess, but probably has between 100-150 words of her own.  She also seems to understand anything I tell her and follows complex instructions.  
Ex:  Go the the playroom and get your blanket, tell Daddy goodnight, then we'll brush your teeth.
Maybe that's normal, but it seems really crazy to me!!

She is a total Mommy's girl!!  If I'm home, she wants to be WHEREVER I am.  If I'm not home, she's pretty much just happy to be anywhere doing anything.  She's starting to develop some opinions and willfulness, but is still pretty laid-back.

Favorites:

Food - Raisins
Drink - Orange juice
Toy - Baby Doll
Show - Mickey Mouse

She answers yes or no questions by very emphatically shaking her head.  You'd have to see it to understand, but it's quite comical.
She loves to dance!
She's very ticklish.
And she still doesn't sleep very much.
And, oh, those eyes!!
She has completely STOLEN our hearts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment