The Nalley Family

The Nalley Family
Eddie, Stephanie, Brooklyn, Chandler and Gibson

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Grandma's Come to Town

Last Friday, both the grandmothers were in town and watched the girls and gave me the day off!!  Brooklyn and Chandler are really lucky to have the best grandmas ever!!  Not only are they super-fun, but they also take some great pictures!  Here are just a few!

Having a blast at the park!!



Hanging out in the playroom


I have about 100 of these smiley pictures of Chandler with the Grandmas!  I think she wishes every weekend was Grandma weekend.

On Saturday, Mom watched the girls, while Eddie's parents, Eddie and I went to the Arkansas vs. A&M game.
And apparently she said something HILARIOUS!

Brooklyn playing in her baby doll stroller...
Chandler playing on her mat
(She will lay on this for like 20 minutes totally content.)

Meanwhile, we were having a blast at Jerry's World

This time WE WON!!

This made Chandler SO HAPPY!!

I mean, seriously...don't you just wish you could get this baby to smile every once in a while?

Then, on Sunday, Eddie and I took both sets of Grandparents to the Cowboys game to thank them for ALL of the time they have spent babysitting and caring for our daughters. 

Oh yeah...and we took my sister, Natalie, and her husband, Robbie, for all of the babysitting they are GOING to do!  Right, guys?


As we took this picture above, I thought...this will be me and my girls in 20 years (if Jesus doesn't come back boefore then)!

The Cowboys didn't win this time and we didn't see a celebrity, but we still had the BEST TIME EVER and we still love our "boys."

No comments:

Post a Comment